Director, Lifecycle Marketing - Tubebuddy
Los Angeles, CA, USA | Branded Entertainment Network
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
We are looking for a Director of Lifecycle Marketing to help create a more personalized experience for our TubeBuddy customers, increase subscription revenue, and be a liaison between our development team and marketing in the creation of audiences. TubeBuddy is the top YouTube Optimization Tool in the world. We are helping creators optimize and grow their audience and we are looking to grow our team! If you are a growth minded person, who enjoys collaboration and are able to lead and influence you’ll have a place here!!! Our product still has tons of low hanging fruit, and we are looking for the right person to exploit them. If you want to work in a fast-moving company with tons of new challenges and great learning opportunities then this is the right role. You’ll partner with a variety of teams across the organization to develop engaging lifecycle campaigns across multiple channels. In addition, we expect you to A/B test across our entire product to increase conversion rate and drive customers to engage deeper with our product. You’ll be reporting to our VP of Marketing and working directly with many of our leadership team. You’ll be expected to wear many hats so ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity is highly appreciated. Preferred locations are NY/LA but remote for the right person!
Who We Are
BEN Group, Inc. connects global brands to consumers through the power of popular entertainment. From the world-leading product integration platform, to the global leader for rights clearances and representation (Greenlight), to the best in class Influencer channel optimization solutions (TubeBuddy), BEN Group helps elevate projects, amplify brands, and captivate audiences. Our team is global, with offices in Los Angeles (headquarters), New York, London, Shanghai, and Provo. BEN is the top purveyor of the creator economy!
At BEN, we recognize that our employees are the key to the company’s success and work hard to maintain our incredible company culture. While BEN is a well-established organization and a recognized industry leader with a rich history of integration and licensing success stories, we have not abandoned our start-up mentality. BEN continually evolves branding strategies through artificial intelligence and predictive modeling to meet the unique needs of our clients. To that end, BEN is results-oriented, client-centric, and highly creative organization which offers candidates the opportunity to learn from the best and the brightest in this dynamic industry. BEN offers a competitive benefits package and promotes an environment which supports our core values of Empowerment, Passion, Accountability, Teamwork, Inclusion and Balance.
- Work cross-functionally with content, integrated marketing, engineers and product teams to build out our lifecycle campaigns that drive customer activation, retention and LTV.
- Work closely with our product team and engineers to define new audiences that will later be used across email, paid media and other channels
- Be a leader! Express your opinion and help educate the rest of the team on lifecycle best practices!
- A/B test our email, push notifications and landing pages and continually improve messaging and personalization across all of our main marketing channels
- Leverage customer data to create and segment audiences across our entire customer journey to maximize revenue, engagement or retention as needed
- Work to expand our channels from emails to push/sms and others
- Create weekly and monthly reporting of all efforts and educate and influence across leadership and team members across the board using campaign and consumer data
Qualifications & Skills:
- Growth mindset: We are all constant learners!
- Passion or interest in YouTube/Social Media and the creator economy a BIG PLUS
- 5+ year marketing experiences including 3+ year managing email campaigns and event driven advertising
- Experience with A/B testing, data analysis and campaign optimization
- Familiarity with Google Optimize and other A/B testing software experience as well as with Email service providers such as Braze, Iterable or similar
- Strong Data Management Skill is a must with the ability to work with Google Analytics and other data tools as needed.
- Proficient in excel and Google Spreadsheets
Already a member? Sign In