Director, Marketing Analytics
Tempe, AZ, USA | Hawaiian Airlines
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve.Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Partner directly with marketing leadership to bring data-informed strategic decisions to the marketing organization. Lead a dynamic analytics team aligned to support the Marketing organization on a wide range of analytical methods. Ownership of all marketing analytical activities and communication.
• Senior leader
- Partner directly with marketing leadership to bring data-informed strategic decisions to the marketing organization
• Team lead
- Lead a dynamic analytics team aligned to support the Marketing organization on a wide range of analytical methods. Ownership of all marketing analytical activities and communication
• Marketing data lead
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement and utilize a data, and analytics platform to enable capabilities such as dashboard design, test & learn, revenue reporting/forecasting and business analysis
• Strategic lead
- Partner with marketing management, senior leadership, and IT leadership to develop and drive strategies and methodologies with a targeted outcome of improving digital campaign and channel effectiveness, driving growth, and making informed marketing decisions
• Business insights
- Provide a deep understanding of the drivers of business growth. Identify trends and opportunities for new sources of growth
• Market insights
- Champion the design and delivery of market, consumer, and competitor insights to drive effective marketing strategies
• Vendor management
- Manage vendor negotiations and ongoing relationships
• Bachelor’s degree; or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience
• 6 years of professional experience; 2 years of management experience; 3 years of relevant airline industry and/or functional experience
• A demonstrated ability to lead a dynamic team of people and get results through others
• Broad functional experience in analytics such as: strategy development, marketing analytics (including web analytics), loyalty program analytics, competitive analysis, data analytics, market research (qualitative and quantitative) and digital test and
• Strong customer focus and understanding of business goals and requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including delivering engaging presentations, clear reports, and actionable
**Hawaiian Airlines is regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT - regulation, 49 CFR part 40) and all applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted to determine the presence of Marijuana, Cocaine, Opioids,PCP (Phencyclidine), and Amphetamine prior to any offer of employment or transfer into a safety-sensitive position.Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
• MBA or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline
• Mastery of quantitative and predictive financial data modeling, including data querying, structuring, and processing forecasting.
• Experience in the enablement and utilization of a marketing technology and data infrastructure (e.g. Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle) for campaign development, testing, and business insights (collecting, analyzing, summarizing, and reporting of statistical data).
• Experience with building and improving data analytics capabilities including use of technologies such as Python, R, SQL, Tableau, etc. highly desirable
• Experience with administering Voice of the Customer surveys across multiple channels, analyzing results, and identifying actions that will yield continuous improvements in the customer experience
• Experience with customer segmentation and lifetime value models
Already a member? Sign In