Baltimore, MA, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
Responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing
programs that generate customer and prospect interest to drive sales.
Assists Marketing leadership with business planning in order to lead the
Marketing team in preparing the department budget. Ensures that
communication of current initiatives,promotions, and campaigns are
accurately, timely, and effectively communicated to all appropriate personnel
at all levels and departments.Serves as liaison between Region, Division,
Corporate and system marketing personnel to ensure that each group is
informed of most recent regional marketing plans. Provides leadership and
direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops
and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility
for developing and managing budget.
- Develops, aggregates and analyzes market intelligence.
- Participates in strategic plan development and building of alliances within region, division and corporate functions to drive demand and enable sales channels within the region
-Influences sales channel incentives to align with key demand gen periods to drive sales productivity
-Responsible for championing regional marketing priorities, engaging directly with Division marketing to influence media, direct marketing, digital and social strategies.
-Manages and directs Marketing team and ensures that production meets the
budgeted level and meets program objectives, including timely delivery of objectives.
- Ensures the competence and continuity of qualified Marketing staff through optimum
selection, training and development, appraisal, and motivation techniques.
- Serves as the department liaison and Subject Matter Expert to Engineering, Field
Marketing, Customer Service, Product Management, and Sales.
- Works closely with customer care, Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to assist with
development and implementation of core business, competitive, and new product
marketing plans and strategies to achieve all subscriber and revenue growth goals.
- Oversees and develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to
ensure competitive position in market.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the
business. Communicates learning/recommendations and obtains buy-in from Sales,
Marketing, and senior leaders. Develops measurement systems for programs.
- Serves as primary contact with program suppliers for implementation of acquisition
and retention activities.
- Oversees the recruiting, hiring, and evaluating of the Marketing staff to ensure that
the appropriate level of support is available and maintained.
- Maintains and improves ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our