Director of Advance Service
Huntsville, AL, USA | Leading Technology Company
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Establish strategic vision for the future services of the customer contact center such as proactive services, digital communication, and social media while providing direction, and striving for results.
• Provides daily leadership of Advance Service operation and ensures the organization is sufficiently staffed so adequate resources are available.
• Identify the key decision makers and communicate with them to pull out the cooperation needed to develop necessary features and functions.
• Oversees and manages website and social media channel processes for all customer support platforms.
• Implements policies, standards, and performance metrics to continuously improve productivity and service quality for future advancements.
• Proactively advises senior management about performance, recommendations for improvements and analysis of all statistics.
• Assesses operational and financial risks associated with contracted 3rd parties and recommends methods of mitigating associated risks.
• Works collaboratively with other departments to ensure service, quality and other company wide goals are met.
• Develops the Advanced Service staff to continuously improve communication skills, problem solving techniques and knowledge of the business lines, products and processing.
• Stay abreast of industry standards, monitors and reviews best practices, and makes changes as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or related field
• Related Industry or customer service related technology development experience is a plus
• Minimum of 10 years of experience of a large, fast-paced customer service operation, preferably in a consumer service industry.
• Ability to leverage computerized systems and to develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and improve team performance.
• Expert communicator and analytical thinker, and ability to negotiate and resolve conflict
• In-depth knowledge of call center technologies and other business systems.
• Must demonstrate exceptional communication, collaboration, adaptability, resilience and emotional intelligence.