Director of Analytics
Denver, CO, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:97 people have viewed this job
TCG is working on a great opportunity with a top digital agency in town on their search for a of Analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to create a brand-new team within the agency and drive a new revenue stream for the agency. As the of Analytics, you will be responsible for hiring a team of digital marketing analysts as well as delivering top results for their clients. Additional responsibilities include:
• Expand analytic services: implementation of tag management platforms, analytic platforms, CRO platforms, and data consulting engagements, including advanced analysis engagements (lift tests, match market, tests, and regression models)
• Develop the scope, process, and pricing for new services
• Lead the direct recruiting, hiring, and supervision of supporting personnel
• Mentor a team of data and visual analysts
The minimum requirements for this position are:
• 7+ years of digital analytics experience, ideally in an agency or client facing setting
• 3+ years of management experience; leading a team of analysts
• Strong proficiency with digital marketing analytics tools: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Campaign Manager, Google Search Ads 360, and Amazon paid ads
• At least 3 years of experience using data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
• Knowledgeable in web development, digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance: Google Tag Manager, Floodlight, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
• Knowledgeable in test design and execution: A/B, multivariate, match market, lift tests
• Strong understanding of digital media buying and KPI development
If you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please email your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates who meet these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
Already a member? Sign In