Director of Business Development – Adobe Practice
New York, NY, USA | Publicis Media
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
A strategic Executive Director builds strong, trusted relationships with clients around the implementation of Adobe products and is the primary liaison with the client executives and project sponsors.They effectively communicate with clients at all levels, quickly assess their business needs, translate these needs into solutions involving marketing technologies, accurately scope and estimate implementation effort and negotiating/closing deals.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities for Martech Services
- Manage all phases of the business development lifecycle to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations)
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit with Adobe-based solutions around those specific needs
- Create a pursuit strategy and executing on the same, to win new business at profitable terms
- Build relationships with key influencers / decision makers at target prospects / clients
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas
- Cultivate business relationships through networking, industry events and outbound marketing campaigns
- Successful track record (15+ years) of building business within a professional services, or CRM consulting / technology services environment
- Hands on experience with marketing technologies with demonstrated ability to accurately scope, estimate and propose projects using Adobe products and solutions
- System implementation experience, with understanding of agile approach
- Able to take initiative, be self-driven and drive business opportunities towards an outcome
- Good writing and presentation skills including extensive experience in creating pitch books, responses to RFIs and RFPs
- Financial services and / or Retail industry experience and contacts, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree minimum with advanced degrees preferred
Pay Range: $155,000 - $303,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Already a member? Sign In