Director of Business Development, Salesforce Practice, CPG
Atlanta, GA, USA | Digitas Health
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
At Publicis Sapient, we look for people who can grow, think, dream and create.Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination.We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.Our team looks to each person to bring skills and passion to help our clients solve their biggest business challenges.
Come BUILD with us!
Engagement Manager, Publicis Sapient Salesforce Practice, Summary
An Engagement Manager (EM) builds strong, trusted relationships with clients around the implementation of Salesforce.com, and is the primary liaison with Publicis Sapient Client Executives, Publicis Sapient Industry Leaders, Salesforce key contacts and project sponsors.Our EM’s are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, quickly assess their business needs, translate these needs into salesforce solutions, and collaborate with internal partners to accurately scope and estimate implementation effort.
● Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
● Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
● Partner with Publicis Sapient Industry teams and other Subject Matter Experts to create joint Propositions that are vertically focused.
● Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the delivery team.
● Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
● Communicate effectively at all client levels.
● Coordinate & Manage communication and deal-flow with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
● Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit Salesforce solutions around those specific needs.
● Manage and support phases of the business development cycle to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
● Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
● Actively engage on social media, especially LinkedIn
● Manage your salesforce forecast efficiently and accurately in Salesforce.com
● Collaborate with internal teams to effectively plan and execute (staffing teams, recruiting teams, finance teams)
● Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
● Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
Desired skills and experience
7-12 years of overall experience (comprised of the following):
● 8+ years of CRM consulting experience and/or successful sales career with quota achievement
● 5+ years of experience managing external client projects
● Hands on Salesforce.com experience that demonstrates a proven understanding of solving client needs with salesforce solutions.
● Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
● Analytical approach to identifying business challenges; visionary and creative approach towards their solutions
● System implementation experience, with understanding of agile approach, a big plus
● Openness to travel and work at client site when necessary
Already a member? Sign In