Director of Business Development, Salesforce Practice
Austin, TX, USA | Publicis Media
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
This is a base + commission role.You will carry a quota.
A Director of BD builds strong, trusted relationships with clients around the implementation of Salesforce.com, and is the primary liaison with Publicis Sapient Client Executives, Publicis Sapient Industry Leaders, Salesforce key contacts and project sponsors.Our BD’s are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels, quickly assess their business needs, translate these needs into salesforce solutions, and collaborate with internal partners to accurately scope and estimate implementation effort.
In this position you will work with our internal Energy and Commodities leadership team to partner with our clients to connect, scope and deliver Salesforce solutions that will delight our customers!
- Meet and exceed services booking and revenue quotas.
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Partner with Publicis Sapient Industry teams and other Subject Matter Experts to create joint Propositions that are vertically focused.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the delivery team.
- Identify/develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments.
- A background in the energy and commodities space is highly desireable!
- Communicate effectively at all client levels.
- Coordinate & Manage communication and deal-flow with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit Salesforce solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage and support phases of the business development cycle to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Actively engage on social media, especially LinkedIn
- Manage your salesforce forecast efficiently and accurately in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with internal teams to effectively plan and execute (staffing teams, recruiting teams, finance teams)
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
- Travel to Houston, TX as needed
- 7-12 years of overall experience (comprised of the following):
- 10+ years of CRM consulting experience and/or successful sales career with quota achievement
- 8+ years of experience managing external client projects
- Hands on Salesforce experience that demonstrates a proven understanding of solving client needs with salesforce solutions.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Analytical approach to identifying business challenges; visionary and creative approach towards their solutions
- System implementation experience, with understanding of agile approach, a big plus
- Openness to travel and work at client site when necessary
Pay Range: $155,000 - $303,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
- On the job training and professional growth opportunities!
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures.
Already a member? Sign In