Director of Clinical Operations (RN)
Portland, OR, USA | AccentCare
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
Do you enjoy providing outstanding patient care? Bring your organizational skills and knowledge of at-home care and join the AccentCare team today in this Director Clinical Operations job.
When you join AccentCare, you become part of a team that is not only dedicated to their patients, but to each other as well. Here, you will truly make a difference each and every day as you work alongside a supportive team. With a competitive benefits package, work-life balance, professional development, and an outstanding work environment, you will have everything you need to achieve success in your career. Bring your passion for patient care and you will build a career you love in this Director Clinical Operations job.
Join the AccentCare team and apply for this Director Clinical Operations opportunity today!
Director Clinical Operations Job Responsibilities
• Liaise with Operations departments to observe and assess areas for improvement for regional processes, Human Resources, Business Intelligence, IT, PMO team. Assist with establishing best practices for GM/OPEX, special projects, validate data, identify Subject Matter Experts (SME), and be a resource for operations functions for the PMO team.
• Perform comprehensive assessments and analysis of clinical process in the offices and develop education based on the needs and findings to support the branches on ways to improve the delivery of patient care.
• Guide the development of the organization’s process for eligibility, skilled need, development of care plan and the delivery of care for our home health and hospice operations.
• Create SOPs and document these processes as needed for operational improvements. Support branches with both pre- and post-claim review as needed.
• Serve as expert resource to the branches and regional leadership regarding Medicare COPs, company policy, Medicare episodic management and key indicators.
Director Clinical Operations Job Qualifications
• 5 – 10 years of home health experience
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience accepted
• Must have RN license from any state in which AccentCare operates
• Master’s degree preferred
• Ability to travel up to 80% of business days, to multiple states
• Comprehensive knowledge of theories, concepts and practices and ability to use in complex, difficult and/or unprecedented situations
Already a member? Sign In