Director of Clinical Services
Houston , TX, USA | Deloitte Consulting
Functions:Operations / Production
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
Serving as a key member of the organization’s core leadership team, the Director of Clinical Services provides leadership and strategic planning for the inpatient clinical services programs offered at the facility; ensuring programs meet the needs of the community and the facility’s performance goals and objectives.Responsibilities include the overall administrative processes and management systems for all clinical services offered at the facility, promotion and maintenance of a therapeutic environment, and development and implementation of a clinical treatment programs.
Director of Clinical Services (Inpatient) Key Responsibilities Include:
- Represent the Clinical Services Department at the leadership level and, in consultation with the treatment team, plan, develop and implement formal and organized clinical services programs as part of the therapeutic environment.
- Maintain and allocate a well-qualified core of staff resources for inpatient Program Therapists and Rec Therapy, managing resource utilization and justifying usage and budget projections.
- Ensure that a system is developed to provide continuity of care and communication with family and appropriate referral sources, and ensure the system is evaluated and reviewed regularly.
- Ensures compliance with guidelines and standards of Joint Commission, CMS, UHS policies, and all other applicable federal and state laws and regulations governing mental health care facilities.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness programs.
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $11.6 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2020, ranked #281 on the Fortune 500; and listed #330 in Forbes ranking of U.S.’ Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 89,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 334 behavioral health facilities, 39 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 38 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
Education: Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited college / university.
Experience:Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in psychiatric/mental health field, preferably in a behavioral health hospital. Minimum of three (3) years’ supervisory experience preferred.