Director Of Communications Finance
Stockholm, Sweden | Electrolux
PR & Communications
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
Electrolux Finance is searching for an ambitious, structured and results-driven Communications Director, who understands the business environment where Finance operates. This person is an experienced communications professional who will lead and support employee and external communications for the global Finance function.
The rapidly changing market requires adaptability in the finance function to be able to quickly provide the support needed in a fast-paced changing environment. Finance will be adapting to this new environment and transformation will be part of our future and way of working. The Communications Director will be an active part of leading the change via communication. This requires constant communication and change management. Becoming the employer of choice is a priority to attract the right level of skills to Electrolux hence external communications and an engaging narrative is key.
The Communication Director reports operationally to the HR Director for Finance and functionally to the Group SVP Communications. The position is based in Stockholm. A certain amount of travelling is expected.
Key operational responsibilities
• Lead and drive change to promote cultural and organisational transformation and employee engagement
• Proactively shape leadership communications throughout the finance function to leverage impact and engagement as well as drive change.
• Facilitate interpersonal communications and feedback sharing between leaders, their organization and other stakeholders
• Lead and coordinate messaging through multiple channels and stakeholders, ensuring consistency, and effectiveness, managing the digital finance community to ensure and best practice sharing within the function.
• Interact and coordinate communication activities related to Finance across the organization with Business Areas and Group Functions and in line with Group’s overall communications strategy
• Implement relevant group corporate communication activities and tools and be the liaison with the Group Corporate Communications function
• Develop measurement criteria to evaluate and continuously improve the impact and effectiveness of communication
• Manage the corporate digital platform for news and online dialogue with employees in Finance, proactively optimising communications on all relevant social media
• Champion external visibility for the company and particularly for Finance through targeted communications and activities
Strong collaboration skills with the ability to partner effectively with other functions and business area representatives
Know-how in acquiring knowledge of audience key values and converting it to communications goals and activities focusing on engagement and active support
Open personality with strategic skills, and a convincing communicator who is able to consistently deliver results and drive change in a multi-faceted, complex environment
• A proven track record in a similar role
• Extensive change and project management required
• Experience in communicating with senior executives and in internal communications driving change in a larger, international environment
• Relevant formal education and 8 years+ of relevant experience in communications, several of those in an international environment, preferably within a finance environment
• Ability to get in-depth understanding of the company, its strategy, the business objectives and translate that to the role of Finance
• Experience in managing social media optimising communications through the appropriate external company-owned channels
• Experienced in crafting and delivering impactful and to-the-point messaging
• Excellent English, oral and written
Already a member? Sign In