Director of Field Marketing
San Jose , CA, USA | 80Twenty
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:67 people have viewed this job
Our fast-growing product support platform client is hiring for a Director of Field Marketing. As their first Director of Field Marketing you will be responsible for the company's account-based marketing strategy, as well as customer and events marketing activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the team to spearhead integrated demand generation campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue, own our events program end-to-end, and manage a small team of marketers that deliver growth and elevate the brand.
- Own the integrated campaign process to drive pipeline and revenue for the company's mid-market and enterprise business segments.
- Design and delegate an account-based marketing strategy to engage and convert target accounts, work closely with the sales teams to define target accounts.
- End-to-end ownership of the company's event strategy, including trade shows, conferences, and customer events.
- Develop creative and innovative experiential marketing programs that make the company stand out from the crowd.
- Partner with the wider marketing team to contribute to the larger marketing strategy.
- 6+ years in B2B marketing.
- Experience running and owning customer-centric and account-based marketing programs.
- Experience owning and executing a B2B events program, including trade shows, conferences and produced your own events.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You're great at project & stakeholder management.
- You possess a high EQ and excel at people management, coaching and delegation.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
Already a member? Sign In