Director of Finance
York, PA, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:107 people have viewed this job
Robert Half is partnering with a York area manufacturer hiring for a Director of Finance. The Director of Finance will direct and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of current financial reports and summaries, and create forecasts predicting future growth. The Director of Finance will oversee the Accounting department, budget preparation, treasury management, retirement plan management, audit and compliance.
The Responsibilities will include
• Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
• Compares sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; makes or oversees any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
• Reviews planning process and suggests improvements to current methods.
• Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, downsizing, or elimination.
• Assist with capital purchase evaluation including lease vs buy.
• Studies long-range economic trends and projects their impact on future growth in sales and market share.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
· Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
· Minimum ten years of experience in financial management required within a manufacturing environment
· Proficient in ERP systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of an organization
Already a member? Sign In