Director of FinTech
Reston, VA, USA | Fannie Mae
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nations housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
In this compelling leadership position, you will plan and direct the work of staff who provide overall direction for technology products and processes; assess enterprise functional needs and implement technology solutions to support; define strategic outlook; may coordinate operational activities of the unit through the efforts of subordinate staff managers
The Director of FinTech role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
• Direct teams as they apply an understanding of strategic issues of importance to determine the functional technology needs of a business unit or process
• Direct the development, formulation, and implementation of new technology, coordinating simultaneous implementation programs across departments or divisions
• Identify appropriate resources to support projects and new initiatives.
• Establish best practices and guidelines for existing or new technologies.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
• 8 years
• Bachelor degree or equivalent; Master degree preferred
• Experience and technical expertise with Workday
• Ability to drive Workday Ecosystem governance and management
• Strong leadership capabilities, including leading teams, giving feedback, facilitating meetings, and coaching and mentoring
• Experience with Business Process Management including business process modeling, process design and implementation, etc.
• Experience in the process of analyzing data to identify trends or relationships to inform conclusions about the data
• Strong Influencing skills including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
• Experience forecasting, predicting, and monitoring financials with a focus on expense management
• Strong relationship management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
• Skilled in the integrated management of main business processes with the help of ERP technology like Workday, Anaplan, Oracle or DRM.
• Skilled in JIRA and Confluence
• Skilled in Workday
• Skilled in Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings
Already a member? Sign In