Director of Government Regulations
Milwaukee, WI, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:102 people have viewed this job
Robert Half is looking for a Director of Government Regulation.
Oversee, monitor, and improve SSCHC compliance with federal, state and county governmental regulations for overall health center operations, billing, and grant-funded programs.
2. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of federal and state rules and regulations that govern Federally Qualified Health Centers (also known as Community Health Centers)
3. Create an annual work plan that identifies and prioritizes regulatory compliance items, high risk areas, potential vulnerabilities, and develops plans to improve identified weaknesses.
4. Conduct periodic audits to identify compliance with regulations and to assist in development of best standard workflows that create checks and balances reducing the risk of error or fraud.
5. Assist with writing policy and procedure in areas of regulation as requested
6. Lead HRSA Site Visit including ongoing preparation as well as pre-visit, visit, and post-visit activities and tasks.
7. Collaborate with the Grants Director/Manager, Program Managers and Leadership Team to ensure compliance with regulations of all federal and state governmental grants, including HRSA 330 and Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program grants; Maintain effective communication regarding compliance requirements with staff responsible for project implementation.
8. Work with Information Technology Team to ensure compliance with meaningful use regulations and HITECH/HIPAA.
9. Provide training and technical assistance, when required, to relevant staff based on compliance guidelines, requirements, and standards.
Must have experience with: Federal Grants, Government Grants & Grant Compliance
Already a member? Sign In