Director of Operations
Fayette, AL, USA | Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
As the Director of Operations you will serve a key role for the organization as a leader with responsibility to lead and develop people and processes to provide the highest quality of care to home care patients.With responsibility for overall organization and financial management of the home care agency, you will ensure the delivery of quality care to patients, enhancement of business development, and continuous improvement of agency efficiency and fiscal success.
• Responsible for and causes compliance with all regulations, laws, policies and procedures applicable to home health and reimbursement issues. Educates all staff members about state and federal rules and regulations as well as ACHC, and other regulatory agencies standards. Oversees the implementation of agency policies and procedures Educate all staff members about state and federal rules and regulations
• Manages and evaluates the health services program to ensure quality of service and maintenance of policy standards and makes consultative/supervisory home visits and physician calls with staff as needed, as appropriate.
• Participates with the physician, referral sources, and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
• Acts as a liaison between staff, patients, physicians, and other health care providers.
• Work with all members of the medical community to promote home care services.
• Recruit, hire, assign, evaluate and develop staff to ensure delivery of quality care to patients.
• Registered nurse OR a health care professional licensed to practice in the state with supervisory or management experience in a health care setting* OR an individual with education, training and experience in health service administration with management experience in a health care setting*.
• Minimum of two (2) years experience as a registered nurse with one (1) of these years consisting of full-time experience in providing direct patient care in the home health setting (or) A minimum of 2 years of home care experience and at least one year of supervisory experience is required*
• Possesses current driver’s license, agency required liability insurance, and reliable automobile transportation.
• Current CPR certification
• Registered Nurse with Baccalaureate or higher degree
• More than one (1) year supervisory/management experience in home care
• Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in home health, hospice or related service within the last 5 years
• Financial management experience