Director of Outpatient Services
N/A, AZ, USA | HCN Healthcare
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:75 people have viewed this job
1. Directs process of establishing a clear strategic direction for the Inpatient Nursing Unit to ensure mission, vision and values are upheld and strategy is consistent with the annual organizational plan of the hospital.
2. Directs, manages and supervises daily administrative operations of the unit to ensure highest quality developmentally appropriate patient care consistent with established professional, regulatory and governmental standards
3. Develops clinical and financial outcome measures, related tracking and monitoring systems and a mechanism to integrate efforts into organization-wide Quality Improvement systems
4. Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal, state, licensing and regulatory requirements and practices
5. Develops, implements and maintains standards, systems and processes to ensure excellence of assigned areas which supports the mission, goals and objectives of the hospital
• Five years of progressive clinical nursing and managerial experience.
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing, MSN preferred
• Current and active state unrestricted RN license, Arizona state license preferred
• BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required
Already a member? Sign In