Director of Pharmacy
Round Rock, TX, USA | American Hospital Association
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of pharmacology in support of medical and nursing education and pharmacist practices and techniques. The ideal candidate must have strong verbal, written and communication skills, and have the ability to establish cooperative working relationships with physicians, department managers, patients, and sales representatives.
- Specialty/Department/Practice -[Enter Spec/Dept/Prac](i.e. Critical Care, Radiology, Family Care)
- Shift/Schedule -[Enter Shift & Schedule](i.e. Days, Nights, PRN or Weekends; 30 hours/week_FT_PT)
- Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO accrual beginning Day 1.Please note, benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's
- EXPERIENCE - A minimum of 5 years experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Already a member? Sign In