Director of Product Marketing
London, United Kingdom | Monzo
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
At Monzo, our mission is to make money work for everyone. To do that, our products need to be compelling for our 5 million customers (and the next 5 million to come).
We’re looking for a Director of Product Marketing to lead the team in defining our product propositions and go-to-market strategies.
You’ll develop the team, bring new people on board, and be a key partner to Marketing and Product as we listen to our customer needs, understand the competitive landscape and build things that help people manage their financial lives.
• develop and roll out go-to-market plans across all our products, working with Product, Design, CRM, Performance, Press and others
• define the strategy and metrics of success for product marketing at Monzo
• deeply understand our market and customers to craft powerful, differentiated positioning and messaging
• lead, mentor, and grow an agile team of product marketers
• work well with a broad range of people at every level of the business, from senior leadership down
• have a data-driven approach to everything you do
You should apply if you have:
• experience leading a product marketing team and a passion for coaching and developing future leaders
• past work in a consumer products organisation working with a complex ecosystem of products. Start up experience is a plus
• a track record of working closely with Product leadership and helping to shape go-to-market strategy from the early stages of product building
• an eye for a great strapline, and the ability to clearly and constructively critique a creative approach
• a strong understanding of key metrics that matter to a product marketing organisations
• a passion for the product marketing discipline and its critical role within the organisation
• We can help you relocate to London & we can sponsor visas.
• This role can be based in our London office or remote with some commuting to London
• We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
Diversity and inclusion is a priority for us – if we want to solve problems for people around the world, our team has to represent our customers. So we need to attract the best talent and create an environment that supports and includes them.
If you prefer to work part-time, we'll make this happen whenever we can - whether this is to help you meet other commitments or strike a great work-life balance.
The application process consists of a phone call with the hiring team, an initial call with our VP of Marketing, followed by video interviews and a written exercise. We promise not to ask you any brain teasers or trick questions.
Equal Opportunity Statement
At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Already a member? Sign In