Director of Product Marketing
Mountain View, CA, USA | MobileIron
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Director, Product Marketing will own product marketing aspects of our Unified Endpoint Management solution.
- Creating product positioning that clearly articulates our unique value proposition, enabling target customers to fully understand the benefits of MobileIron solutions.
- Developing a content strategy and lead content creation with key solutions partners for use in sales collateral, customer presentations, solutions briefs, website and videos.
- Creating and driving integrated go-to-market plans for new initiatives and products.
- Developing and delivering sales enablement to MobileIron sales organization, including channel sales.
Who you are...
- You are an excellent written, graphical and verbal communicator with the ability to translate technical details into business value propositions
- You have a clear understanding of the mobile industry, security as well as SaaS based products & services
- You have technical aptitude in the area of mobility, security and enterprise infrastructure
What you’ve done…
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Experience with enterprise class products especially in enterprise mobility management, endpoint management and security
- Experience driving product marketing or product management efforts, including product launches for a major product line
- Excellent communication abilities including strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven ability to tackle challenging projects with limited timelines