Director Of Sales Service Provider Channel
Playa Vista, CA, USA | Belkin
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
The Director of Sales – Service Provider is responsible for directing the activities of the channel to meet our timeline of doubling the revenue and profit each year over the next three years. We have established growth targets in place to go from $10M to $60M in three years. He / she will develop objectives, strategies and goals within the service provider channel to create a three-year business plan that shows execution and results starting in 3-6 months. This leader works closely with the Linksys product management team to develop, drive, and align strategies and resources around the service providers including 5G business in the Americas. The right individual will bring over senior level customer and industry relationships that translate into a robust pipeline of deals within the service provider channel. We are specifically looking for someone who has extensive relationships and experience with key ISPs like Cox, Comcast, AT&T, Charter, Verizon and CenturyLink. They will also have an extensive knowledge and experience within the ISP industry and develop a clear point of differentiation for Linksys to be competitive and preferred helping to navigate the various certification, compatibility and FCC requirements. This key leader will need to work closely with the cross-functional team on the deal closure to ensure we have the right product, software, supply chain and cost. Lastly, they will work closely in developing training programs to go along with the selling process to keep the account engaged and items selling through.
Manages one Senior National Account Manager.
Specific responsibilities include:
Responsible for annual Channel budget delivering YoY sales and profit growth
· Responsible and accountable for the continuous daily pursuit of major prospective customers as well as expand sales to existing accounts through new and exciting products and services
· Work closely with Service providers to understand and define requirements for solutions for their residential and business customer.
· Understand the Service Provider Solution roadmap and work with the Global Product Management team to develop POC and solutions.
· Responsible for timely response to RFI/RFQs and follow-thru to winning the deal
· Formulate sales plans for current and prospective accounts, and monitor prospecting activities
· Lead the sales process (RFQs) within the service provider channel
· Participate in formulation of short term and long range planning regarding market share and product mix. Recommend and monitor sales and profit plans, goals, and quotes.
· Analyze industry market trends, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts.
· Review major account activities with assigned Account Manager to increase/maintain maximum volume and product penetration.
· Provide demand planning with product forecasts/sales trends information.
· Review customer returns.
· Collaborate with the Marketing Department on the optimal channel marketing plan.
· Review and analyze daily sales statistics.
· Build morale within the Sales Department.
· Perform annual performance appraisal reviews.
· Support Company's Affirmative Action initiatives, providing equal opportunity to employees and candidates.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
· Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline
· 10-12 years as an senior sales leader in the networking and / or internet service provider industry
· Familiarity with computers
· Good verbal communication skills
Travel required, usually for one to three days
Already a member? Sign In