Director - Practice Transformation
Scottsdale, AZ, USA | HonorHealth
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
HonorHealth is a non-profit, local community healthcare system serving an area of 1.6 million people in the greater Phoenix area. The network encompasses six acute-care hospitals, an extensive medical group, outpatient surgery centers, a cancer care network, clinical research, medical education, a foundation, and community services with approximately 13,100 team members, 3,500 affiliated providers and nearly 700 volunteers. HonorHealth was formed by a merger between Scottsdale Healthcare and John C. Lincoln Health Network. HonorHealth’s mission is to improve the health and well-being of those we serve.
As a community healthcare system, we have a unique responsibility to keep our facilities as safe as possible to protect our patients and team members. With this in mind, we require all new hires to have received the first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before their start date and be scheduled for their second dose. New hires who choose to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine only need one dose to fulfill this requirement. Reasonable accommodations will be considered.
In partnership with the ICP Chief Medical Officer, the ICP Medical Director of Practice Transformation is responsible for supporting design, implementation, and execution of clinical and operational performance and processes, with focus on quality of outcomes and superior service. This position serves as an advisor to the organization's senior operating team on matters related to ICP strategic planning, clinical and operational relations, financial goals, and quality and safety initiatives as developed by ICP's senior leadership.
• Operational Leadership:
• Lead and guide providers to ensure excellence in clinical outcomes by providing leadership and expertise in the development, design, implementation and evaluation of clinical and operational process performance. Incorporates best practices to enhance operations, programs, and/or services. Evaluates, designs, and implements strategic programs, develops effective tools to measure performance, analyzes related data, prepares reports, and makes recommendation to senior leadership based on findings.
• Communicates ICP’s vision, translating it into actionable projects and activities.
• Builds and supports effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and organizations. Develops partnerships, coordinates activities, reviews work, exchanges information, and/or resolves problems related to clinical and related operational process performance.
• PCP Interface:
• Collaborates with Quality and Risk team to optimize initiatives and be the clinical liaison for provider or practice related clinical concerns. Work with care navigators, quality reporters, and practice managers on education of practice initiatives and relevant operational and strategic projects that align with ICP’s mission and vision.
• Lead quarterly PCP packet meetings and support meetings for development of packet materials providing input on development of handouts, dashboards and other inserts.
• Participates as a subject-matter expert and may lead or facilitate work groups, teams, and/or other meetings to plan, implement, and coordinate activities for the organization.
• Clinical duties:
• Provide direct patient care to eligible patients at the NOAH Clinics or HonorHealth Medical Group in accordance with evidence based treatment guidelines.
Master's Degree M or MMS or MSPAS or MPAS or MN or MSN from a National League of Nursing (NLN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Required
3 years Clinical Experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
Specialty board certification from approved national certifying agency; American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC); National Certification Corporation,
American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP). Nurse Practitioner certification must be aligned with the Arizona Board of Nursing scope of practice for nurse practitioners
Other National certification as Physician Assistant, AZ State Licensure as Physician Assistant, Graduation from AMA accredited school for Physician Assistant. Required
Already a member? Sign In