Director Product Management Operating Systems
Mountain View, CA, USA | MobileIron
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
- Coaching and leading a team of product managers, helping them do their best work and achieve their personal growth objectives.
- Developing and sharing insights on the current use cases and the future direction of operating system deployments enabling smart phones, workstations, and wearables in enterprises across all markets (e.g. finance, healthcare, government, manufacturing).
- Building deep relationships with OS developers including Apple, Google, and Microsoft and facilitating deep relationships in all key functions across MobileIron.
- Working closely with customers, sales, support, and design, developing a deep understanding of customers’ needs, balancing short- and long-term growth objectives, and building a compelling OS strategy, product roadmap and backlog.
- Collaborating with design & engineering to build the offerings that customers love and distinguish MobileIron competitively.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, service, support, and partners to define our go-to-market and ensure our products are widely adopted and deliver meaningful revenue growth globally.
- Evangelizing MobileIron and the breadth of our OS management and security capabilities through frequent interactions with customers, prospects, partners, and employees.
As a Director of Product Management – Operating Systems we are looking for the following traits and skills critical to the success of this role:
- Passionate about technology and the intersection of mobile, security, and cloud.
- 7-10 years of product management with experience directly managing product managers, leading global cross-functional teams, and operating in an agile development environment.
- Experience developing customer-centric product strategy and aligning that with long-term company growth objectives.
- Experience with enterprise software, services and business models – including direct interaction with customers and partners.
- Experience building mobile applications, endpoint management services, or security solutions. Hands on iOS product development experience preferred.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud based products is a plus.