Director, Project Management
Philadelphia, PA, USA | Digitas Health
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
What took you so long!? We’ve been waiting for you. Yep, you read that right. We are looking for you to bring your authentic self to work every day because we know it’s not what you do that makes you different, it’s how you do it that makes you truly unique.
We know you are not your resume; we understand you are not your work, and we respect that you are so much more than a job description. You are you.
We’re interested in you—are you interested in us? Keep reading and let us know.
At Razorfish Health we are fueling the practice of modern medicine. RFH is built for the modern age of medicine. We have a deep commitment to science, technology, and innovation to help healthcare providers and patients make better connections for better outcomes. Our focus is on future trends and disruptors that will shape how medicine is practiced today, creating a healthier tomorrow.
We support that promise with 300+ employees across three office locations in New York City // Philadelphia // Chicago and many remote employees. We want our talent to be comfortable while they are connected, so we have instituted a Connect From Anywhere (CFA) policy. We empower our employees to choose a work environment that is the best fit for them: working remotely, in the office, or a combination of both. We have 12 team members with MDs, PharmDs, or PhDs and 5 of the top 8 pharma companies on our roster.
Razorfish Health is seeking a Director of Project Management to join a robust team who is leading our clients to new innovations. The ideal candidate is a project and program management expert, mentor and advocate. He/She is a trusted partner able to lead internal and external teams to align on a mutual understanding of all deliverables and drive them to successful completion. The Director of Project Management will understand agency work products to oversee a team delivering work for at least one significant client book of business. He/She will partner with other departments to resolve operational issues, champion continuous optimization of processes and advocate for the overall PM team. The Director will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- The Director is the program lead across a multi-million dollar client account, ultimately responsible for the delivery of high-quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics.
- This role defines delivery structure and overall vision on projects and is responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects within a given client relationship.
- Owns project definition, scope monitoring, budgeting & timing at the account level.
- As program lead, you will be responsible for driving process improvements and directing the activities of one or more project managers and senior project managers.
- Interfacing heavily with client senior executives, marketing, technical, and product management to assure that the solution is understood and addresses the customer's business requirements.
- Responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which he/she is assigned.
- In addition to the project responsibilities, this person is a key member of the pre-sales team and career-manages a team of direct reports.
- Managing and mentoring junior staff
- 10+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Fully integrated (marketing, technical, digital, etc.) delivery experience is required
- Healthcare or Pharma experience is required
- Launch experience is strongly desired
- Expert at project and program management
- Strategic program and tactical planning
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field is preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Comfort managing multi-disciplinary teams, which may consist of creatives, technologists, media experts, etc.
- Experience interfacing with clients and partner vendors on technical delivery projects
- Comfortable with traveling to the client site
Already a member? Sign In