Director Property Management
Fairfax, VA, USA | Jones Lang LaSalle
Job Description:80 people have viewed this job
The Property Manager will manage a multi-disciplined Healthcare based campus near Fairfax, VA as directed by the property owners and in accordance with the standards and procedures of JLL.The Property Manager functions as the professional-in-charge of the specific asset(s) under management.Reporting to the Account Manager, the Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.The Property Manager responsible for working directly with the client to ensure a thorough understanding of its investment objectives and the development of acceptable property-specific strategic plans of an operating and capital budget. The Property provides excellent communication (both written and verbal) to both building owners and tenants to ensure an ongoing, successful relationship.
• Manage day-to-day operations of multi-property portfolio involving multi disciplines (Healthcare, Higher Ed, Life Sciences, etc.)
• Must have general knowledge of facility infrastructure and environments, i.e. HVAC, parking lots, roofs, etc.
• Perform periodic inspections and coordinate the maintenance and repairs of building systems, such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, interiors, structures, roofs, etc.
• Manage relevant facility related operating and capital budget activities, as required, including management and oversight of projects, invoice process, financial performance, and budget variances
• Ensure appropriate and timely response to tenant/physician needs and requests
• Ensure appropriate and timely response to client needs and requests
• Respond to emergencies, coordinate resources and provide appropriate guidance in managing emergency situations
• Review work order activity and follow-up with client, customer and vendor contacts when appropriate
• Work with account team to establish and manage maintenance procedures
• Manage small construction projects and work closely with Project Managers on larger projects affecting assigned sites.
• Ensure compliance with regional and account wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
• Support client with compliance efforts
• Manage lease renewals on assigned portfolio
• Demonstrated mastery of financial processes including rent tolls, accounting, invoicing, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5-10 year’s experience in a commercial facility/property management role, multi-disciplinary experience with Healthcare preferred
• Experience with budgets, operating expenses and managing small projects
• Extensive expense reconciliation experience
• Demonstrated success in administering multiple service providers
• Working knowledge of building systems
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Ability to work in high pressure atmosphere
• Ability to work independently, strong organization and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency
• Must have experience across multiple disciplines preferably Healthcare, Life Sciences, and Higher Education
Already a member? Sign In