Director – Public Relations and Branding
Singapore, Singapore | Everise CX
PR & Communications
Job Description:69 people have viewed this job
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world.As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The Director - Public Relations and Branding, will be responsible for helping to plan and manage Everise’s global corporate communications and media relations; Everise’s CEO’s public image, messaging, social media, and thought leadership activities; campaigns to increase share of voice and brand recognition for the company in key markets; and assist with internal communications strategies, campaigns and processes.
You will be based in the CEO’s office in Singapore, reporting to the Vice-President, Public Relations & Branding. You will partner with the global (US) teams to develop and deliver the strategies for executing on the business goals of the company; as well as manage external agencies and consultants globally when necessary.
- Develop, drive and evaluate complex PR and media relations strategies.
- Set and meet regional Key Progress Indicators.
- Understand the role content marketing and social media play in integrated programs and be able to speak to strategies at high level and develop related content at a tactical level.
- Leverage existing and cultivate new relationships with top media, analysts, influencers and industry leaders (business, national, global).
- Manage the performance and use of PR and social media vendors (agencies, freelancers, distribution networks, etc)
- Write and edit concise and newsworthy press releases.
- Host media events and round tables, virtual and physical.
- Develop thought leadership and opinion pieces that increase the share of voice of Everise leadership.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 10-15 years of experience in public relations / communications
- Experience in the B2B field, preferably in the Business Process Outsourcing, Consulting or Technology industries ideal but not necessary.
- Experience working for a technology company ideal.
- Regional and/or global experience ideal.
- Crisis communications experience ideal.
- Detail oriented, articulate, strategic.
- Able to work autonomously but also a great collaborator.
- Superior writing and editing skills - recognized for "near perfection" writing and editing and often asked to edit the work of others.
- Demonstrated understanding of how content and social media work as integrated components of a public relations.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
- Communicate in a clear, coherent and professional manner in written and verbal communications.
- Strong media contacts and public speaking skills.
- Experienced in writing and distributing press releases and organizing press conferences.
- Experience managing agencies, freelancers and vendors.
- If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
Already a member? Sign In