Director, Regional Integrated Marketing - Marketing Analysis
Denver, CO, USA | American Cancer Society
Industry:Non-Profit / Social Enterprise
PR & Communications
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
• Conceptualizes, leads and executes region specific mission and revenue campaigns that drive community relevance with an emphasis on innovative social media and digital promotion strategies consistent with other area business and communications plans. Provides analysis/ROI of efforts as needed/appropriate.
• Analyzes marketing strategies, market penetration, share of voice, etc. to determine ROI and inform future planning with a focus on local lead generation. Reports findings and recommendations to market and Region leadership.
• Leads and manages an integrated digital and social presence within a region, including social strategy, content creation, storytelling and digital promotions to drive and enhance regional results.
• Ensures alignment of strategies with the Society’s global headquarters goals and objectives across local social and digital promotions.
• Serves as a cross-functional marketing advisor focused on lead generation for high impact/priority activities and opportunities within the region.
• Leads marketing communications efforts for an assigned product line, marketing area of expertise or major media market within the region. Works collaboratively on Company, cross-region strategy teams for assigned product lines and major markets.
• Maintains a keen sense of Society information and news to support market activities.
• Models and fosters behavior that establishes a culture that values the staff/volunteer partnership, and is consistent with the values, goals, and objectives of the Society to create an atmosphere of trust, cooperation, accountability, empowerment, and dedication to the mission.
• Accountable for integration across Development, Cancer Control and ACS CAN teams.
• Ensures that marketing strategies reflect the diversity of the communities served by the region and creates and reinforces an environment of inclusion.
• Trains/supports local promotions volunteers as appropriate on marketing strategies.
• Assists with agency relationships engaged in support of local or regional marketing activities, as appropriate.
• Serves as a community marketing and lead generation specialists in the peer to peer vertical.
• Creates strategy and execution of corporate marketing and lead generation support for the corporate and sports vertical.
• Stewardship marketing for the philanthropy and mission verticals.
• Provide dedicated leaderboard (network marketing) support through lifecycle management and partnership planning.
• Responsible for digital content creation, social media and media partnerships.
• High level media relationship stewardship and major market integration (local and regional media partnerships and targeted media relations).
• Upholds the six core principles of the communication profession as defined by the International Association of Business Communicators Ethics, Consistency, Context, Analysis, Strategy and Engagement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, New Media, Mass Communication or a related field.
• At least 7 years of experience in a marketing-related field, with specific focus in social and digital marketing strategy development and execution.
Demonstrates Marketing Competencies Manages ambiguity, Collaborates, Customer focus, Cultivates innovation, Plans and aligns, Drives results, Builds effective teams, Drives vision and purpose
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, SEO, and paid social are a plus.
Knowlege and experience using Pardot preferred.
Already a member? Sign In