Director – Rice Value Development, Southeast Asia
Santa Monica, CA, USA | Provivi Inc.
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Job Description:80 people have viewed this job
Develops and maintains a global understanding of all relevant aspects of Provivi’s technology,
target pests, and markets.
• Develops a profound understanding of pheromone technology and how it can be best deployed
to provide consistent damage control in rice.
• Responsible for field research planning and execution. Provides analysis regarding opportunities
to strengthen and accelerate the pipeline where appropriate.
• Maintains a strong understanding of all field trials. Ensures protocols are properly planned and
executed. Maintain a key focus particularly on rice IPM systems development product
• Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders in the areas of Formulations, AI synthesis,
Supply Chain, Business Development, Legal, Finance, and Product & Field Development.
• Develop an analysis and communication system that reports and interprets information on a
regular basis within the organization. Deliver timely trial reports and ensure IP opportunities are
• Develops and manages budget plans. Project and communicate plans and needs.
• Develops a research team with focus on product registration, development, launch and
Qualifications & Skills Include
• PhD or equivalent background in rice agriculture, a strong background in applied Entomology is
• Strong oral, written and listening skills. Ability to write clear reports and effectively communicate
results to team members and collaborators.
• Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues.
• Strong computer skills. Includes strong statistical analysis and interpretation skills.
• Adaptability to rapid business and organizationalchanges.
• Industry and/or research center is preferred
• Reports to the VP of Product & Field Development
Already a member? Sign In