Director, Security Architecture & Product Security
Remote, CA, USA | Xerox Learning Services
Job Description:52 people have viewed this job
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
This position reports to the CISO of Xerox and has the overall responsibility for security architecture, strategy, and product security. The qualified candidate will lead a multidisciplinary security team that is responsible for securing enterprise systems, applications, and products across a broad spectrum of technologies. The candidate must demonstrate a passion for security and lead by example that fosters continued growth and technical expertise within the team.
- Develop and maintain Xerox’s overall security strategy in line with business and IT strategies
- Provide technical leadership for security engineering efforts addressing top cyber security priorities and funded projects
- Develop and evolve security baselines, design patterns aligned with standards and best practices
- Review and guide security architects and engineers on the development of appropriate security standards and technology baselines
- Provide secure design guidance to application and product teams
- Research, analyze and report on security industry trends and products
- Own and Implement secure SDLC/DevSecOps processes across the product portfolio
- Own and manage end-to-end product security incident response process
- Serve as a security evangelist for executive management and business stakeholders
- Manage the team including hiring, training, talent development and performance management
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong knowledge of and experience in security requirements, standards and practices including NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC2 OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25, etc.
- Strong understanding of modern application, microservices architecture in hybrid environments
- Previous software development experience in one or more programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, .Net, PHP etc.
- Strong domain expertise and technology implementation/ integration experience in one or more areas such as Identity & Access Management, Application Security and Container Security
- Experience building secure architectures using cloud native technologies in AWS and/or Azure
- Knowledge of and prior hands-on experience in a wide variety of security tools/ technologies
- Deep understanding of common web application attacks and manual penetration testing process
- Excellent communicator who is comfortable discussions with technical, architecture teams and presenting to executive management
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
- Uncompromising personal and professional integrity and ethics
Education and Experience Required:
- B.S in computer science, information systems, engineering or related field
- Advanced degree preferred; i.e. MBA or MS
- At least 10+ years of related security experience
- 5+ years’ experience leading, managing security architecture/product security teams
- One or more Industry-standard security certifications (such as CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, SANS/GIAC)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. #LI-KC1 #LI-Remote
Already a member? Sign In