Director, SMB Direct Sales
Auburn, WA, USA | Leading Telecommunications Company
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Responsible for effectively directing and monitoring the sales of Telecommunications and Business Productivity solutions to small-to-medium business customers in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Directs, develops, motivates and recruits and retains Field Sales Managers and front line Sales Professionals. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes, and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
- Develops a consultative business-to-business sales culture through strong leadership and coaching. Leads by example by modeling the Leading Telecommunications Company Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, reviews, rewards, and motivates managers and professionals for field sales s. Evaluates effectiveness of managers and implements necessary changes. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of Company's products/services, pricing practices, and selling skills to effectively oversee small-to-medium business sales deployment of new products and services that target the enterprise segment.
- Monitors and prepares reports and forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual sales results and other activity and performance measures through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates seminars, sale incentive plans, and other strategies to achieve business unit objectives. Exhibits excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning, presentation and organizational skills.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes yielding, increased sales performance, and/or higher operational efficiency through excellent time management, decision-making, and human relations skills.
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Manages and monitors small-to-medium business sales channels within budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level – Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Field of Study – Business, Marketing
Years Experience – Generally requires 9+ years related experience