Director, Supply Chain Operations
Gardena, CA, USA | Faraday Future
Operations / Production
Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:64 people have viewed this job
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
- Support development and continuous improvement and optimization of the Faraday Future End-to-End Supply Chain Operations
- Experienced manager who insures employee engagement, accountability and ownership for overall teams’ mission and Supply Chain deliverables
- Manage across a matrix organization with cross functional teams including Supply Chain, Manufacturing (in-house and out-source), Finance, Program, and Engineering to insure companywide alignment. Engage with organizations and leaders across Operations and Supply Chain to enable collective Strategic Planning through yearly, quarterly objectives tied to top level initiatives
- Support weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting of progress against objectives & support required
- Ensure integrity, accuracy, and timely reporting of overall Supply Chain metrics and KPI’s on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Perform financial risk assessments and reporting of any supplier financial changes which could have a potential risk to FF business
- Perform cost benchmarking using industry expertise, data, and research to identify cost savings opportunities and efficiencies Responsible for “should be” costing models and provide as input into RFQ and key sourcing activities as well as overall Supply Chain spend, savings and opportunities
- Support cross functional trade off analysis to facilitate decision making
- Participate and/or lead projects in the formation and execution of strategic operational projects
- Represent Supply Chain organization in key corporate meetings to ensure real time communication and problem solving
- Identify opportunities for improved process, collaboration, and coordination across key functions
- Identify new technologies, industry trends, new paths to company sustainability, and develop execution strategy to operationalize them to ensure best use of investment
- Travel Requirements of Position: 10-25% travel, as needed
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant experience. Seniority based on years of industry experience in a field related to Automotive, Financial Planning, Corporate Strategy, Business Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance, Business with Technical background preferred
- Proven working knowledge of company operations and financial management required.
- Demonstrated understanding of corporate functions and proven track record on initiating and delivering results which have had a positive impact on operational efficiencies, cost reductions and financial accountability.
- Proven experience in leading multiple projects and giving direction to various project leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to solve ambiguous, cross-functional problems and set execution plans.
- Highly effective communicator, presenting at various levels within the organization
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related
- Performed Risk analysis and Risk assessments
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Already a member? Sign In