Director - System Business Services
Wausau, WI, USA | Aspirus
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
As an Aspirus Health team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
We are seeking a System Director of Business Health in Wausau, Wisconsin who will provide leadership, direction, and oversight for all employer-related services including Employee Assistance Services, Occupational Health Services, Wellness Services, and on-site/near-site primary care offered within the Aspirus Health system.
Interact with Operating Committees and/or Community Organizations to develop new programs and maintain customer/employer relationships that ensure a viable and strong program. Direct day-to-day operations of the system program. You will have direct reports as appropriate, but must be comfortable and proficient working in a matrix management structure.
Responsible for strategy development and the execution of administrative, fiscal, clinical and technical activities to ensure attainment of program goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of health planning and management sufficient to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a major health care organization normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor Degree required. Master’s Degree in Health or Business Administration is desired.
- Five years’ experience in health management including at least three years in direct clinic management/operations preferred.
- Professional development coursework in health care management beneficial.
- Experience in Occupational Health, Workers’ Compensation, Rehab and/or Wellness programs.
- Two years of experience in direct sales to businesses or a related field necessary to develop and enhance marketing skills, with two years marketing or related experience in a health care organization beneficial.
Aspirus Health is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. Its 11,000 employees are focused on improving the health and well-being of people throughout Wisconsin and Upper Michigan.
We serve communities through four hospitals in Upper Michigan and 13 hospitals in Wisconsin, 75 clinics, home health and hospice care, pharmacies, critical care and air-medical transport, medical goods, nursing homes and a broad network of physicians.
Aspirus Health has been recognized by IBM Watson Health as a Top 15 Health System for four consecutive years in its annual studies identifying the top-performing health systems in the country.
Already a member? Sign In