Director System Medical Education Administrator & Provider Experience
Wausau, WI, USA | Aspirus
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
For a 4th year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Director - System Medical Education and Provider Experience in Wausau, WI at Aspirus Health.The Director, System Medical Education and Provider Experience provides support and management for the Aspirus System’s involvement in pre-doctoral education, medical student training, graduate medical education (GME), Advance Practice Provider (APP) training, and CME for affiliated and employed physicians.
The Director works collaboratively with the Medical Director of Medical Education and System Leadership, to identify and implement strategies to achieve Medical Education Program goals that will advance the Aspirus system and individual hospital medical education initiatives.The Director also oversees the Office of Provider Experience which includes the Provider Recruitment team and the related subcommittee of the Aspirus Medical Group Operational Governance Committee.
Professional Experience / Qualifications
- Knowledge of health care management standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration.
- Master’s Degree in health care or business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of health care leadership, management and other relevant health care experience.
- Previous leadership experience working in a Medical Education office, Medical College Residency Programs, or affiliate/Advanced Practice Provider education programs.
- Possesses an understanding and working knowledge of Occupational Health standards and JC standards, and demonstrates the ability to communicate and build consensus with providers and staff employees.
- Requires an individual who is self-motivated and directed and assumes responsibility; is accurate and detail-oriented, possesses ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, work with and maintain confidentiality, prepare enrollment applications, and examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent marketing and program presentations skills.
Hours: Full time Benefit package available, 40 Hours per week, Day Shift.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Already a member? Sign In