Houston, TX, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Responsible for the development and implementation of key frontline and professional recruiting and retention strategies for the Houston Regional Office. Strong Talent Management leader who can provide strategy, guidance and expertise for end-to-end talent acquisition, management, and succession planning.Designs and monitors key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment and retention efforts. Ensures compliance with Company's guideline to meet FCC and OFCCP guidelines regarding hiring reports and records. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Ensures Company meets or exceeds strategic recruiting requirements.
- Develops and implements recruitment, staffing, and retention strategies that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and gain a return on investment for the business. Oversees manpower forecasting and drives career development strategies.
- Monitors staffing levels and implements strategies and procedures to assure consistent achievement of succession plans.
- Develops and implements solutions to hiring impediments with full partnership of the HR Leaders and Talent leads, including continuous improvement of enterprise processes and tools, including systems administration for Talent Acquisition System.
- Develops recruitment metrics with the management team that drives optimal staffing performance. Collaborates with recruitment team and other departments to continually assess the effectiveness of recruiting tools and processes.
- Directs recruiting initiatives including integration of assessment tools, employment branding, employee referral program, relocation, and interview skills training, etc.
- Collaborates with Managers to identify and develop key outreach sourcing initiatives to ensure a constant pipeline of talented and diverse applicants. Directs internal and external recruitment and placement activities and relationship building with businesses,
government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, and search firms.
- Organizes and conducts education programs to ensure compliance with current laws, regulations, and company policy related to recruitment and placement.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with peers, leaders, and team members across multiple functions and at all levels within the organization.
- Works to remove barriers towards collaboration.
- Ability to effectively communicate and adjust style based on audience and situation.
- Strong leadership background with the ability to directly develop and advance one’s own team, as well as others within the organization.
- Provides support and feedback that focuses on continued growth and development of our internal talent.
- Actively involved in networking, organizations and/or community events, serving as a brand ambassador for the Region and organization.
- Generally requires 10+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent