Director, Technical Cloud Solution Sales
Arlington, VA, USA | Publicis Media
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient has invested heavily in expanding its Partnerships in recent years. One of the focus areas of this expansion has been with Amazon Web Service (AWS). This role is focused on helping grow this alliance at Publicis Sapient. This position will be front and center in driving this growth through out of-the-box strategic thinking, forming deep partnerships, stakeholder alignment and management, cross functional collaboration and strategic program delivery through every stage of the cycle.
This role including liaising with the product marketing, management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to the solutions that Publicis Sapient has created with AWS.
It will also include working hand-in-hand with the sales and project teams to introduce AWS to the current clients of Publicis Sapient. You will help prospective clients and current clients understand the power of AWS, explaining technical features and problem-solving any potential roadblocks. This will include an understanding of AWS offerings and how they can be applied to the challenges our clients face.
- Plan and execute change on an enterprise scale, with outcomes that fufil the original business case.
- Advise & consult clients for large complex projects or cloud issues.
- Develop and sustain strategic partnership with AWS that unlock new scale opportunities and user growth stories for Publicis Sapient
- Manage the technical relationship with AWS field we work with, including managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with project teams and prospect clients to demonstrate and prototype AWS product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Work with the Sales, Project and other teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Able to write business case of cloud roadmap & adoption strategy
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience in partnership management, business development, product management or strategy.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a technical pre-sales in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies specifically on AWS.
- Experience presenting and delivering technical pitches in collaboration with a Sales Lead
- Experience in designing and implementing highly efficient end to end solution on Public Clouds for security, resilience, performance, networking, and availability, keeping in mind the business context
- Understanding of Cloud Capacity Planning Design, cost estimations, spend optimization, Data lifecycle and storage management in cloud / AWS.
- Understanding of tool set Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible), Scripting language: Python, Bash and Shell, Container services like ECS, GKE, EKS, or Kubernetes, compliance security and risk (safe harbor and law of land) and BCP/IDR.
Pay Range: $1,55,000 - $3,03,000
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
Already a member? Sign In