Director, Technical Product Sales Support
Atlanta, GA, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:143 people have viewed this job
Responsible for leading and directing the service delivery function.
Ensures service delivery team works with internal and external customers
for a positive customer experience. Oversees the management of all
phases of the service delivery environment to achieve and exceed
metrics. Develop and implement policies and procedures to increase the
effectiveness of the organization. Manages professionals at manager,
supervisor and professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to
achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and
integrates strategy for functional area.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Leads the service delivery organization and provides leadership and
direction to staff.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall efforts and makes
recommendations for improvement.
- Directs all aspects of relationships with regional sales teams and
ensures employees are meeting customer needs.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures and overall metrics for
improvement and provides recommendations.
- Hires, coaches and evaluates service delivery personnel based on
- Provides continuous feedback to the team regarding performance to
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10+ years experience.
Already a member? Sign In