Director, Undergraduate Nursing
Omaha, NE, USA | American Nurses Association
Industry:Non-Profit / Social Enterprise
Operations / Production
Job Description:75 people have viewed this job
Clarkson College is currently seeking a Director of Undergraduate Nursing to direct the implementation of high-quality Baccalaureate Nursing programs by directing and coordinating program aspects to include classroom didactic education, overseeing student and academic policies and by ensuring adequate resources for the program of 475+ students.
* Minimum of 3 years clinical experience as a registered nurse required.
* Minimum of 1-year experience teaching in higher education required.
* Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in higher education administration preferred.
* Unencumbered Nursing license
* Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service aptitude, technological abilities
* Doctoral degree required (DNP, EdD, PhD).
* RN, BSN, or MSN degree required
Already a member? Sign In