Orlando, FL, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Orlando company is looking for a Divisional CFO. The company is looking for a minimum of 7+ years of experience. Responsibilities of the Divisional CFO will include, but not limited to the following.
- Responsible in assisting the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for establishing internal and external processes and key performance indicators for the business and for their measurement and effectiveness.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Work with senior management team on the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the organization.
- Ensure that company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures to meet operational and financial targets.
- Direct short-term and long-term planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
-Proactively communicate relevant information to individuals and departments on a timely basis.
For immediate consideration regarding the Divisional CFO position, please send your resume to Andy Poquette, Division Director. ***You can find my email on LinkedIn ( Andy Poquette ) to send me your resume directly. You can also call 407-481-8393 x57411.
-BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related major.
-CPA and Public Accounting experience.
-7+ years of experience.
-Experience with joint ventures.
-Mortgage Industry experience.
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board, or other outside partners.
-Able to manage virtual employees, and various locations through use of communications technology.
-Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
Already a member? Sign In