Dms Product Lead
San Jose, CA, USA | PayPal Holdings
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:125 people have viewed this job
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ PYPL) is committed to demoCompanytizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, witCompanyaw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
The Position is for a Sr. Product Manager to lead a Organizationern Core Banking Platform implementation for deposits management. This will involve working across PayPal and its sCompanyidiaries. The Product Owner is responsible for product planning and execution. He/She defines product vision and strategy working closely with business stakeholders, customers to ensure that the product supports the overall strategy and business goals. This position Works closely with the team members to describe the business and technical requirements and create an operating Organizationel that aligns with the delivered solution. Organizationel and requirements must be aligned with business and IT strategies. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for assisting the development of the test strategy. Functional lead works closely with PayPal's Business and Technology SMEs to create user stories and requirements that appropriately reflect and enhance the impacted processes.
At PayPal, we put people at the center of everything we do. Founded in 1998, PayPal plays an active role in defining the future of how people buy, sell, lend and donate. PayPal gives people better ways to connect to their money and to each other, helping them send money without sharing financial information and with the flexibility to pay using their PayPal account balances, bank accounts, PayPal Credit and credit cards. We believe that now is the time to reimagine money, to demoCompanytize financial services, so that managing and moving money is a right for all citizens, not just the affluent.
We believe every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. We have an obligation to empower people to exercise this right and improve financial health.
As a leader in Financial Technology, we believe in providing simple, affordable, secure and reliable financial services and digital payments that enable the hopes, dreams and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
It is our duty and privilege to be Customer Champions. We have a fundamental commitment to put our customers at the center of everything we do. We must be bold and innovative and execute flawlessly against our immediate goals, with our eyes always on the future.
With 250 million active customers and 14 million merchants, we have created an open and secure payments ecosystem that people and businesses use to securely transact with each other online, in stores and on mobile devices. Our global reach into 203 markets allows us to deliver seamless and secure payment experiences around the world, giving people the ability to pay with confidence with the technology they love.
We’re at a unique moment in time.Over the next few years, the world’s buying experiences will be rewired as consumers shift to mobile, security becomes a greater concern and digital wallets shift from a nice-to-have to a must-have.This poses a massive opportunity for us at PayPal.
PayPal is the most widely used, trusted digital wallet in the world, but in order to remain competitive in this changing landscape, we need to become relevant across all channels – in-store, online and on mobile.Our solid foundation gives us a head start, but we now need to position ourselves to become THE platform for mobile and next-generation commerce.
The Payments and Data Transformation team is a new in the Common Platforms organization. The Payments & Data Transformation program is a multi-year journey to create best-in-class middle office capabilities on highly scalable common platforms supporting all financial products across PayPal and its tenants. The oCompanyomes of the transformation program is broadly defined by three themes 1) improve customer experience, 2) manage risk & controls, and 3) align on common platforms.
The Position is for a Sr. Product Manager to lead a Organizationern Core Banking Platform implementation for deposits management. This will involve working across PayPal and its sCompanyidiaries.
The Product Owner is responsible for product planning and execution. He/She defines product vision and strategy working closely with business stakeholders, customers to ensure that the product supports the overall strategy and business goals.
This position Works closely with the team members to describe the business and technical requirements and create an operating Organizationel that aligns with the delivered solution. Organizationel and requirements must be aligned with business and IT strategies. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for assisting the development of the test strategy. Functional lead works closely with PayPal's Business and Technology SMEs to create user stories and requirements that appropriately reflect and enhance the impacted processes.
Responsible for the overall business functional design and implementation of the deposits transformation program
• Drive creation of the business target operating Organizationel by defining detailed process flows, required policy and procedure changes, and the target organizational structure
• Support gap elicitation activities to enable confirmation of technology vendor out of the box-identified gaps in delivered functionality during build
• Coordinate required working-sessions with PayPal and the technology vendor and provide industry perspective to drive target state design discussions
• Document ‘to be’ use cases for the target state platform and coordinate with Technology Integration (Engineering) and Testing teams to enable functional/technical design documentation and test case development
• Ability to consult, support and advise on a variety of functions that round out the overall delivery objectives of the program
• Provide focus on overall enterprise strategy and target oCompanyomes and provides rapid decision making framework for business decisions
• Provide deep subject matter expertise to align business and compliance with transformation
• Leverage process Organizationeling and improvement capabilities and proven integration frameworks
• Provide planning and execution expertise with complex program technology programs
Hire, train, develop, grow a high performing Product Management Team for Deposit Management System.
• Significant industry experience in the core banking space implementing Organizationern deposit account management system capabilities with integration to proprietary UX.
• Significant experience building requirements and user stories
• Significant experience defining and building operating Organizationels
• Strong communication skills to enable collaboration across various teams
• Functional content expertise in end-to-end consumer and commercial business processes across peer and aspirational institutions to advise management decisions and risk mitigation
• Proficiency with business process management / process Organizationeling tools to enable identification of business process metrics, controls, and data elements (Visio, ARIS, Pega, Mural)
• Core banking experience to include familiarity with FIS suite and other related vendor platforms/tools
• Proficiency with project management / reporting toolkits and methodologies to include Atlassian Jira+Agile, Confluence, Slack, Sharepoint, Microsoft Access/Teams, Tableau, Oracle and Cognos
• Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation tools – Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Workfusion, etc
• Agile / Scrum software delivery and design
Already a member? Sign In