Email Marketing Manager
Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Kennametal Inc.
Industry:Logistics, Freight, Packaging, & Warehousing
Job Description:49 people have viewed this job
With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020.
Email Marketing Manager
Location - Position can be fully remote (within US)with occaisional travel required
The Email Marketing Manager will develop and implement the email marketing strategy, including email acquisition, customer segmentation, and the planning of engaging content and communications to nurture and grow lasting customer relationships for Kennametal and WIDIA brands. This role will manage the execution of email sends, email testing, database maintenance, data entry and will assist in copy writing and data analysis. The Email Marketing Manager will be heavily involved in email acquisition efforts and campaigns.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Own highly visible email programs from concept to development. This includes gathering requirements, design and development, testing and optimization, launch, reporting and maintenance.
• Build and maintain a roadmap for U.S. and international email programs.
• Build and optimize segmentation and email content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, industry, and demographics.
• Examine and analyze current email marketing strategies and make suggestions on improvements.
• Work with business partners and leadership to align email initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
• Develop an iterative testing strategy to gain insights and continually improve the customer experience through optimized messaging and targeting.
• Establish program KPIs and targets.Analyze, report on, and optimize against KPIs. Develop updates and communication for internal stakeholders.
• Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations for growth.
• Collaborate with customers (internal and external) to gather requirements, get feedback on designs and present results.
• Works closely with IT on technological / platform development, testing, management, and enhancement.
• Ensure email marketing efforts are seamlessly integrated with enterprise CRM to provide a consistent customer experience across channels.
• Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget.
• Serves as a trusted advisor from an email marketing perspective.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• 5-8 years email marketing experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proven ability to produce excellent results from email marketing.
• Skilled at building email programs that deliver a customized, functional, and engaging experience for a target audience.
• Experience in setting up automated marketing communication.
• Experience with analytical tools and demonstrated ability to dive deep into metrics to gain insights that improve performance.
• An eye for graphic design, experience with content strategy, and technical email development skills.
• Experience with email marketing platforms / ESPs and able to quickly learn new technologies.
• Demonstrated proficiency in audience segmentation, targeting, and A/B testing
• Strong communication skills with the ability to justify your choices in a cross-functional environment. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
• Self-motivated, and strong ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet deadlines.
• Excellent copywriting skills and hand-on experience with HTML
• Experience working with international teams preferred.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Creating an Inclusive Environment
• Customer Focus
• Driving for Results
• Driving Innovation
• Safety Focus
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people.We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Already a member? Sign In