EMEA Delivery Senior Director
Staines-upon-Thames, United Kingdom | Leading Technology Company
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Operations / Production
Job Description:54 people have viewed this job
The Professional Services Senior Director will report to the VP EMEA Professional Services. In this role you will be expected to manage and grow the organization which includes Implementation and Configuration Services, Project/Engagement Management and Delivery Specialist Practice Leads. You will set clear objectives for personnel, develop and deploy sound “go-to-market” strategies and programs which will ultimately drive significant increases in market share and revenue.
We are seeking a seasoned executive with a minimum of 10 years professional/consulting services experience in the technology domain. You will have a successful track record managing a high-performance team that has built successful consultative relationships with key influencers in companies across EMEA.
You will have been a leader of an organization whose members routinely exerted significant influence on the sale of business-driven technology solutions to client companies. In addition, you will have excellent strategic planning and strategy deployment skills and must possess both a broad level of technology understanding and substantial operation and financial acumen.
You will likely have spent most of your career in technology consulting services with progression into consulting services management and you can demonstrate the ability to manage team execution during sale activities, in addition the ability to personally influence the sale of complex, large-scale business driven technology solutions to VP or C level.
· Responsible for the overall leadership of Professional Services Delivery Organization in EMEA
· Work with senior leadership to set the strategy for the Professional Services Organization
- Establish strategic plans with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with Core Licence Business
-Hold responsibility for driving revenue increase in step with growth in bookings of PSO business.Deliver this revenue increase while maintaining and improving margin performance.
· Maintain strong partnerships with the Sales team, Pre-Sales team and other business leaders
· Ability to build effective customer relationships with key senior-level decision makers
· Ability on team work to collaborate with other organizations
· Work with EMEA VP and delivery team to forecast Professional Services revenue and margin on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
· Drive efficiency improvements to increase client satisfaction, bookings, revenue and margin
· Actively participate and lead new business initiatives
· Create a culture with exceptional client service and continuous improvement
· Maintain an awareness of changing client needs/external influences and adjust Professional Services’s efforts accordingly
· Deeply understand the competitive landscape, impact of solution to customer business and pricing of Leading Technology Company Professional Services
Required Skills &
· Established success in client facing roles with the proven experience in operating in highly matrixed organisations
· Proven experience meeting financial, client satisfaction and performance metrics and targets
· Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of management and employees
· Skill in providing organizational leadership by establishing and communicating vision and strategy
· Ability to assess internal and external factors which may impact business success in the region
· Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities, multi-task and meet all client and organization deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill
· Superior analytic and problem-solving skills
· Passion for client service excellence
· Results-driven, self-starter, able to work with discipline and focus with limited direct supervision
· Excellent at teamwork and cross group collaboration