Enterprise Account Sales Intern
Remote, USA | SendGrid
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:82 people have viewed this job
Twilio is seeking an Intern for Summer 2020 to work closely with our Sales Account Executives. As a part of the broader Twilio Intern Program community, this person will work on meaningful, high impact projects, learn and develop new skills, and get access to great mentorship and senior leaders at Twilio. As an intern, this person will assist in activities related to identifying and cultivating high value opportunities for the New Business Sales Team. These activities include in depth account research, helping build pipeline and lead generation for Twilio’s enterprise business, and working closely with AE’s on campaign creation.
Twilio is looking for an intern who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success and impact.
- Working towards a BS/BA/MBA with an anticipated graduation date of December 2020 or May/June 2021.
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship beginning in June 2020.
- An insatiable curiosity to learn about Twilio and our customers.
- The ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API.
- Determination, grit, and strong problem solving skills..
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including a strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross-functional teams.
- Technical Aptitude - enthusiasm for technology and learning new concepts.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- A hungry entrepreneurial and “can do” spirit and insatiable will to get stuff done.
As an intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Mapping of Target Account Executive suite including the landscape of decision makers and divisional framework/reporting structures. Research and document key priorities from publicly available information.Document strategic tech and telco vendors already doing business in the accounts.Provide highlights from Quarterly analyst presentations and investor presentations.Identify and curate content (Twilio marketing created links, whitepapers, infographics etc) for AE consumption and re-use in targeted prospecting efforts
- DRAW THE OWL: Uncover use case and industry patterns - Look for peer companies amongst all targets.Drive attendance to webinars and events (Signal etc) - Target accounts and Zip Accounts.Repeatable but personalized correspondence to drive attendance.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: assist in all aspects of lead generation, including strategy formation, internal influence, and developing business cases and reports/presentations.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Propagate best practices and knowledge sharing amongst the AEs and within the region.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, and presenting findings.
The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base and bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits and enterprises to make an impact on their services. Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, the Twilio Intern Program offers benefits and perks that support your physical, financial, and emotional well being. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience,understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Already a member? Sign In