Enterprise Health Sales Executive - Enrollment & Voluntary Benefits
Lincolnshire, IL, USA | Alight Solutions
Job Description:48 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
The Regional Sales Executive reports to a Sales Leader for their assigned region, tasked with being a subject matter expert on supporting and building new relationships, as well as consulting on the enrollment services and voluntary benefits consulting offered by Hodges-Mace/Alight. In this role, the consultant will need to partner closely with internal and external teams (ops, brokers, etc.) to ensure an effective presentation and deliver of products and services as well as the financial underwriting of the each of the deals that are identified.
- Identify and sell business opportunities by developing leads, identifying customer needs, Hodges-Mace/Alight product improvements and new product ideas
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support and information on Hodges-Mace/Alight products and services and by recommending solutions
- Conduct presentations for clients as needed
- Partner with sales ops and client management teams, offering smooth and efficient client experience
- Assist with SalesForce.com updates
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Support ad hoc projects and broader organizational initiatives
Knowledge and skills required:
- Strong knowledge of the benefits industry, ability to learn and sell H-M/Alight products and services
- Ability to build and maintain internal/external client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, inclusive of reading/adjusting to audience
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Years of work experience: 5-15 years in a sales role
- Enrollment services or voluntary benefits experience is required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Already a member? Sign In