Enterprise / IT Strategy Architect
London, United Kingdom | Global Management and IT Consulting Firm
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
At Global Management and IT Consulting Firm Group, the work undertaken by our Business Design consultants sits at the heart of the digital revolution. We help our clients to align their operating model with their digital strategy, helping businesses achieve their strategic goals by integrating good business design with the right technology.
The interaction between business design and technology is complex – but we simplify it for our clients. As an Enterprise Architect within our Business Design team you will be working collaboratively with clients to shape and deliver the most innovative integrated business, IT and transformational change assignments.
• Work alongside and support senior clients to shape, define and design and deliver architectural solutions that address the most complex business challenges.
• Take creative control when designing architecture governance structures and processes.
• Develop target operating models, capability models and transition architectures that resonate with Board-level executives.
• Freely apply PA’s market leading Business Design approach which incorporates architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, MODAF/EASE or Zachman.
• Create, review and align end-to-end architectures across one or more of business, application, data and infrastructure architecture domains.
What we’re looking for:
•Someone with outstanding communication and presentation skills, skilled in bringing to life complex concepts
•Experience interacting with and influencing client stakeholders
•The confidence to work independently to run client interviews and workshops
•Someone with experience developing and defining IT Strategy and Business architecture
•Good understanding of major architecture methods and tools and an analytical approach to problem solving