New York, NY, USA | Greystone & Co.
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
Greystone and Co., Inc. and its affiliates is a financial services and private investment group and one of the nation’s leading providers of commercial mortgages for multifamily and healthcare properties. We have an established reputation as a leader in multifamily and healthcare finance with over $18.3 billion in loan originations in 2021. We offer a comprehensive line of real estate finance products for our clients. We consistently rank in the Top 10 for Fannie & Freddie Mac multifamily loan originations and is the #1 FHA commercial lender in the country. Greystone also ranks nationally as a top affordable housing, seniors housing, and small balance loan lender. Greystone seeks leaders and team players, candidates who can work in a collaborative environment and possess drive, integrity, creativity, compassion, and a strong work ethic. A highly philanthropic company, Greystone donates more than half of its profits to charity each year.
We are recruiting for an Equity Analyst to help grow our Equity platform. The position is based in NYC but we are open to remote work and hybrid scheduling.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source new equity relationships
- Coordinate and lead calls with potential equity investors to assess equity appetite
- Manage Equity Database
- Analyze client requests and create equity deal presentations
- Testing entry and exit debt yields, locating supporting comps for rent growth assumptions or proposed capex plans
- Coordinate outreach and facilitate calls with potential equity partners
- Address any questions or comments the investor may have by reaching out to Greystone Originator or Sponsor
- Coordinate discussions with Greystone’s debt correspondents
Experience, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1 to 4 years prior experience working with equity platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly proficient in all aspects of MS Office with advanced Excel skills required
- Detail oriented with strong organizational/project-management skills
- Strong financial experience including financial modeling, financial statement analysis and working with large data sets required
- Superior communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starting, innovative team-player who is focused on results and strives to deliver a stellar work product
At Greystone, we believe that finding creative solutions for our clients comes from the collaboration of people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that celebrates differences and empowers all individuals with opportunities to channel their entrepreneurial spirit.
Already a member? Sign In