Executive Administrative Manager, Chief People and Infrastructure Officer
Highland, CA, USA | Casino Careers
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Under the direction of the Chief People and Infrastructure Officer (CPIO), the position of Executive Administrative Manager, CPIO (EAM) maximizes the CPIO and other leaders in their effectiveness and efficiency. This role serves in a key operational and facilitative capacity as administrator, organizer and resource provider managing complex assignments and follow-through. This position plays a vital role in organizing and preparing the CPIO and other leaders to increase the leadership team's efficiency and effectiveness. This role is responsible for designing, monitoring and improving the communication and operational efficiencies of the CPIO and other leaders. The EAM is responsible for organizing and creating comprehensive, integrated communications that support the CPIO's strategic initiatives. The CPIO and reporting leaders will rely on the EAM to orchestrate multi-faceted, complex, and changing activities critical for driving transparency and accountability. The EAM supervises an Executive Assistant to accomplish the goals and objectives of the CPIO and reporting functions that affect the Tribal Government Operations and the Casino enterprise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Prepares the CPIO and functional direct reports for upcoming meetings and events to ensure that the CPIO and other leaders are prepared in advance of their attendance and participation.
2. Understands and confirms the CPIO's objectives and works with Executive Program Management to convey recommendations about stakeholders and resources in advance to achieve the most productive outcome.
3. Supervises an Executive Assistant to organize and maintain the CPIO and other leaders' schedules and events.Works closely with internal stakeholders to schedule, and remain apprised of, upcoming CPIO commitments and obligations.
4. Creates and operates a reporting system that allows for a timely flow of necessary data into the CPIO from all relevant departments and direct reports. Secures feedback back to departments on an ongoing basis.
5. Manages administrative projects, ensuring on-time completion and accuracy of information.Initiates and performs effective research and follows up on a wide variety administrative tasks.
6. Analyzes internal processes and recommends and implements procedural or improvements on a continuous basis.
7. Reviews internal and external communications: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CPIO and the CPIO's key audiences.
8. Other responsibilities, duties, tasks and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to the COVID-19 public health emergency
9. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent field is required.
Minimum of six (6) years of relevant and progressive experience required; experience must include three (3) years of direct support of senior executive level professionals and supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum of three (3) years of creating executive-level, Board-level presentations or enterprise-wide communications including runs of show and event planning.
Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
Can exercise independent judgment in the decision to utilize internal or external resources to meet the demands of the role.
Able to manage flow of information through the CPIO maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Is willing to attend meetings, captures major takeaways and serves as an effective liaison to CPIO involvement when called upon.
Capable of serving as a diplomatic gatekeeper that effectively filters both internal and external calls, visitors and other inquiries.
Able at managing the competing demands and tradeoffs between on time delivery and high quality of deliverables.
Possesses a work history that demonstrates resourcefulness and effective problem solving in ambiguous situations.
Ability to apply critical thinking skills, can multi-task, acts proactively and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously without compromising exemplary support for the San Manuel executive.
Can manage robust projects as well as offsite meeting planning.
Capable of consistently maintain poise and a professional demeanor under challenging and high-pressure situations.
Is conscientious, never wavering from a presentable and professional image as the representative of the CPIO.
Practices resiliency, common sense and situational awareness as well as the ability to adapt between amicability and assertiveness.
Exercises personal initiative and is proactive to the needs of the CPIO and other key executives.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio required.
At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission, you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
A qualified candidate/employee must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record as determined by the companys insurance carrier.
Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) and/or Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) accreditations highly preferred.
Status as a Notary Public is current or has the ability to complete Notary requirements, necessary
Already a member? Sign In