Executive Director - Application Architect
London, United Kingdom | J.P. Morgan
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:74 people have viewed this job
As a senior leader in the Markets Engineering and Architecture team, you will collaborate with internal teams and business leaders to create a strategically sound architecture that will position our business to adapt to an ever-changing industry.Innovation and adaptability will be key drivers of our strategically sound Target State Architecture.
You will also have practical experience of delivering global, cross-asset applications into the front office.Your combination of architectural expertise, knowledge of industry trends and practical experience in delivery will ensure that you have the foundation to provide practical and realistic architectural solutions to business challenges.
You’ll be a key partner in defining the Target State Architecture, driving the consolidation of existing applications, and creating a strong global Development Ecosystem founded on Agile principles and DevOps.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Seasoned expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Expertise in cross-asset domains such as Market Data, Trade Data, Reference Data.
· Proven track record of project delivery of global cross-asset applications
· Complete understanding of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
· Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
· Expertise in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals