Executive Director, BPE
Philadelphia, PA, USA | Comcast
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
Responsible for providing leadership and direction within the department
and works on a cross-functional team that will manage the strategic
process transformation effort across all business lines for the Company.
Acts as a part of a core team that includes field representation and
partners in various organizations who will support the direction for
best-in-class' operating models and practices. The team will be
responsible for defining a cohesive plan that captures the aspects of
technology, people, and process and will support the delivery with a
focus on planning, change management, and communications. Provides
leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes
to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets
business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with
this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Accountable for assuring the definition of future state best-in-
class' solutions and ensuring the successful deployment for all of the
operational components for the strategic systems. Focus areas include
Sales, Marketing, and ordering service.
- Develops organizational objectives that align with the business
strategy. Disseminates strategy and objectives into achievable goals and
drives operations to achieve goals.
- Reduces variation from processes so that simplification is obtained
and operational efficiencies are gained.
- Ensures clearly defined and mutually agreeable success metrics for
each new system or process and establishes a plan to track, monitor, and
measure the success of those metrics.
- Uses a methodical yet collaborative approach to each project by: 1)
Measuring the process and questioning the capability and quality, 2)
Defining the problem statement, 3) Performing a gap analysis between the
customers' expectation and current process performance, 4) Standardizing
solutions around best practices, and 5) Repeating the steps for
- Oversees the development of repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and
processes in order to speed time to market and improve operational
- Interacts closely with a matrixed cross-functional team (both field
and corporate) in order to secure alignment and solution excellence.
- Fosters an environment of empowerment, openness, inclusion, and
objectivity all while striving to deliver solutions that benefit the
- Works with our HR counterparts and identifies plans for change
management, communication, and training needs.
- Responsible for all commitments within assigned organization and
dependencies across the department.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience