Lake Villa, IL, USA | Gateway Foundation
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:85 people have viewed this job
In this role the individual will be responsible for leading facility operations that include directing program services, developing short and long-term strategic plans, promoting continuous improvement in quality patient care and, utilization and cost effectiveness.
As the leader of this facility you will oversee and participate in activities that build rapport, establish links in the community and market programs to promote overall business growth. The other key component of this role will be to provide effective leadership and development to the management team, and maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates staff.
Job Responsibilities :
• Leading and directing the overall provision of effective clinical and administrative services for assigned facilities.
• Developing capital and operating budgets for assigned programs, planning for short- and long-term program needs.
• Building and retaining an effective team of regular and contracted management, clinical, medical and support staff.
• Ensuring facility programs and services are in compliance with Gateway policies and procedures, contractual obligations, accreditation standards, state and federal laws.
• Promoting continuous improvement in quality and utilization of program services by reviewing standards and results achieved, initiating corrective actions and ensuring compliance with established guidelines and policies for quality assurance and utilization review.
• Researching new funding opportunities, analyzing data and preparing reports and proposals.
• Maintaining and fostering positive public relations by attending local meetings and participating in community functions.
• Is responsible for maintenance of overall physical plant, assuring facilities provide a safe, clean and aesthetically appealing environment.
• Participating on management committees to plan and develop Gateway services and to resolve operational problems.
• Enhancing business and management knowledge and expertise through appropriate educational and organizational activities.
Requirements • Master’s degree in health, business administration or a related field required
• Seven (7) years of experience leading, directing and evaluating program operations, preferably in a behavioral healthcare or hospital setting
• Experience operating a comprehensive residential/outpatient facility
• Strong aptitude for managed care treatment • Experienceoperating in an insurance environment
• Experience leading a marketing team to ensure effectiveness and outcomes needed
• In-depth knowledge of business practices to lead, direct and evaluate facility activities, to develop budgets, policies and procedures, and to provide effective management of and motivation of managers and staff
• Strong ability to forge local and national referral relationships
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Already a member? Sign In