Executive Partner; CIO/CTO/Chief Digital Officer; Advisor for Healthcare Clients
Remote, IL, USA | Gartner Consulting
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:1 people have viewed this job
A Gartner Executive Partner (EP) is an indispensable resource for every digital leader. Executive Programs is an exclusive, membership-based organization serving over 7,000 CIOs and senior IT leaders across 87 countries. These members (including Fortune 500 companies & Governments around the world) benefit from the convenience of a single source of knowledge and insight focused on CIO-level challenges, service delivery in their context, the shared knowledge of the world's largest community of CIOs, and the assurance of Gartner objectivity and independence.
- Manage a portfolio of 20 - 30+ member relationships within the America’s Large Enterprise Healthcare sector serves Healthcare Provider organizations with greater than $750M net patient revenue and Healthcare Payers.
- Our members partner with our Executive Partner and Programs to build their future organization, leverage research to drive impact, continue to evolve their business value of IT, decision intelligence, leveraging our thought leadership and deep expertise.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to create service solutions for clients utilizing all ExP products
- Define and deliver innovative solutions by assessing member Mission Critical Priorities (MCPs) and developing a customized service plan
- Build a strong partnership with Gartner’s Sales organization and collaborate with them to ensure member engagement and renewal of ExP business
- Conduct virtual briefings, including workshops, research analyst visits, roundtables and webinars
Essential must-have skills
- Our most successful Executive Partners have the ability to adopt best practices, build strong relationships, follow established processes, and embrace feedback with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Gartner Executive Partners have natural curiosity and share their knowledge and expertise with their Executive Programs members.
- We’d love to work with you if you have held roles in Consulting and/or as a CIO/CTO/Chief Digital Officer with 15+ years of progressive technology exposure (AI, BI, ML, Digital Transformation, Block Chain, Big Data, CLOUD, etc.)
- You should also have expert level skill at managing multiple priorities while also being able to demonstrate advanced critical thinking and structured problem solving skills
Already a member? Sign In